In this Workshop, we will take a detailed look at the Spine using life-size anatomical models as educational tools. The morning will be a mixture of Theory & Practice.
- How can our awareness help us to maintain a healthy, strong and supple Spine?
- The Function of the Spine is to protect the Spinal Cord and Support the Body
- The Structure consists of Vertebral Bones, Tendons, Ligaments, Facia and muscles
- There are different areas that perform different function and movements.
- Some areas are more vulnerable than others
- Which muscles groups do we need to strengthen, stretch and tone in order to maintain a healthy spine?
This Workshop is suitable for everyone. No Yoga experience necessary.
The Hall is perfect for these Workshops. It is modern, well heated and ventilated, clean with good kitchen and toilet facilities. There is plenty of parking. There is enough space for 20 people to spread out comfortably. If you have your own mat and block please bring it with you or let me know if you would like to borrow them.
£40 Pay on the door
£30 Early bird
£35 Pay in advance
£30 Bring a friend
pay in advance to save
1 Free Place. Contact me to arrange your free place, Please update the quantity in the basket.
Please contact me to arrange to donate what you can afford I would not like the cost of the events to discourage anyone from coming.
Some photos from our Saturday Workshops