Please note there will be no class on the first Tuesday of the month.
£12 Drop in
£30 for 3 sessions
Call 07501 270526 for more information.
Freeland Village Hall a volunteer run community centre delivering activities and courses to everyone. The room is beautiful, light, warm and welcoming. Please bring your own mats and blocks.
Attending a Class
- Please let me know, in advance if possible, of any injuries or illness that might affect your practice.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Yoga is best practiced in bare feet so that you can grip the ground and not slip. If you have a reason to keep you socks on that is fine. Bring extra layers, socks, shawls or blankets for Savasana (relaxation).
- Some classes provide mats, blocks, bolsters. When you become a regular student of Yoga you will find that it feels good to have your own equipment.
- Try not to eat 2 hours before class. Yoga is best done on an empty stomach. But don’t let this put you off coming. Better to eat something light and come along anyway.
- Yoga is for everyone. Enjoy being in your body and playing with movement and stillness while breathing and being alive.
- Developing a meditative atmosphere is important at the beginning of the practice. Arrive early to start on time. Please enter quietly if you are unavoidably late.
- Please let me know in advance if you think you may need to leave during the class. Sometimes this is also unavoidable. Leave before not during relaxation.