£12 Drop in
[wp_cart_button name=”£12 Wednesday AM” price=”12.00″]
£50 for 5 sessions
[wp_cart_button name=”£50 – 5 x Wednesday Am” price=”50.00″]
9.15 – 10.45 am
Open to Fitness Center Members, Hotel Guests and Local Drop In Community.
Our Yoga sessions are held in a big glass fronted room dedicated to fitness classes. Fully equipped.
Mats, blocks and belts are provided.
Call Fitness Center for more info 01993 885200.
Eynsham Hall is a grand Georgian manor on a sprawling estate, converted in to a country house hotel and conference center. Amenities include an indoor pool, a gym, a sauna and an outdoor tennis court with floodlights.
Gym Members or drop in. Suitable for all levels.
Attending a Class
- Please let me know, in advance if possible, of any injuries or illness that might affect your practice.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Yoga is best practiced in bare feet so that you can grip the ground and not slip. If you have a reason to keep you socks on that is fine. Bring extra layers, socks, shawls or blankets for Savasana (relaxation).
- Some classes provide mats, blocks, bolsters. When you become a regular student of Yoga you will find that it feels good to have your own equipment.
- Try not to eat 2 hours before class. Yoga is best done on an empty stomach. But don’t let this put you off coming. Better to eat something light and come along anyway.
- Yoga is for everyone. Enjoy being in your body and playing with movement and stillness while breathing and being alive.
- Developing a meditative atmosphere is important at the beginning of the practice. Arrive early to start on time. Please enter quietly if you are unavoidably late.
- Please let me know in advance if you think you may need to leave during the class. Sometimes this is also unavoidable. Leave before not during relaxation.