6.15 – 7.30 pm
5 x Classes £50
This is a converted Edwardian barn set in an orchard with superb views over Port Meadow to the spires of Oxford.
This space offers a delightful setting for yoga. It is warm, comfortable, peaceful and has a lovely atmosphere. Mats are provided. It is within easy reach of Oxford, Kidlington, Witney, Wheatley, Botley, Long Hanborough and Bicester. There is ample parking within 2 minutes walk of the barn at The Bathers car park.
The Wolvercote Yoga Barn is a small and intimate space. If you are coming to this class for the first time you are welcome to drop in and try the class. £12 drop in. If you would like to continue to come regularly, please enrol for 5 sessions in advance to secure your place. £50 for 5 session. Please come to consecutive sessions. You may also come to the Monday morning class in Summertown if you are unable to come on a Wednesday evening for any reason.
Attending a Class
- Please let me know, in advance if possible, of any injuries or illness that might affect your practice.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Yoga is best practiced in bare feet so that you can grip the ground and not slip. If you have a reason to keep you socks on that is fine. Bring extra layers, socks, shawls or blankets for Savasana (relaxation).
- Some classes provide mats, blocks, bolsters. When you become a regular student of Yoga you will find that it feels good to have your own equipment.
- Try not to eat 2 hours before class. Yoga is best done on an empty stomach. But don’t let this put you off coming. Better to eat something light and come along anyway.
- Yoga is for everyone. Enjoy being in your body and playing with movement and stillness while breathing and being alive.
- Developing a meditative atmosphere is important at the beginning of the practice. Arrive early to start on time. Please enter quietly if you are unavoidably late.
- Please let me know in advance if you think you may need to leave during the class. Sometimes this is also unavoidable. Leave before not during relaxation.