Stonehouse is the beautiful home of Trevor Lucy who began his Yoga journey with me over 10 years ago. And hasn’t looked back. He has held many large groups at his very well-appointed home and has opened it out to us for our first retreat post lockdown. Please scroll down to see our Covid Guidelines.
I am delighted to be able to welcome you back to sharing each other’s hearts and minds, after the sometimes lonely months. It will be wonderful to be together in the same space as we practice Pranayama, Yoga and Meditation for a few serene days. One of those will be the Full Moon on the 22nd. Arrive on Friday and set your intentions for the weekend. My intention for you is to come away feeling more whole in body mind heart and soul. I would like to create a sense of safety and well being so that you can relax and let go of the tensions and stresses you may have been holding.
Trevor has loving restored his barn into a stunning purpose build Yoga Studio with underfloor heating, high tech sound and atmospheric lighting.
Luxury Annex Self Contained Apartment 2 people sharing
Early-Bird £425 pp. (£525)
Luxury King Master Bedroom en-suit
Early-Bird £425 pp / £495 single (£525 / £595)
Superking shared bathroom
£395 pp / £450 single (£495 / £550)
Double shared bathroom
£395 pp / £450 single (£495 / £550)
Private Downstairs Garden Room double sofa bed shared bathroom
£450 single (£550)
Your Choice of Accommodation
Yoga & Meditation Sessions in the morning & evening
Brunch & Dinner Beverages and Snacks
Rachel Lewis will be our chef for the retreat. We have worked together for many years running retreats in Italy. The cuisine is plant-based and locally sourced where possible. Rach can cater for all allergies and intolerances just let us know.
Travel to Venue
Hopefully, by July 19th Covid Restrictions will be lifted. However, we would like to reassure anyone who feels at all anxious about how to proceed that we are still taking sensible measures to give you confidence in feeling able to enjoy your retreat safely.
Cancellation Policy. We cannot offer refunds at this time unless the Government reimplements Covid restrictions. If you are unable to attend, please try and find someone who can take your place. Or transfer your place to a future retreat.
- If you show signs of illness 48 hours before the retreat or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms, please contact Rachel James.
- You may like to do a Covid test before you arrive.
- It would be great for us to know if you have chosen to be vaccinated but we respect your privacy if you prefer not to disclose this.
- Please bring your own Yoga mats, blankets and equipment and hand sanitiser. We can provide towels but feel free to bring your own for personal use if you prefer.
- We will provide disposable paper towels and soap in the bathrooms, and sanitizing wipes if you wish to wipe down your mat and equipment after use.
- The Yoga studio will be ventilated, or we will practice outside if the weather is good.
- Mats can be carefully distanced.
- There will be a beverage area away from the main kitchen for guests to make their own drinks.
- Food preparation is done by Rachel Lewis and the kitchen will be her domain to avoid contamination. Kitchen traffic will be kept to a minimum. Sharing utensils will be avoided.
- Should you wish to socially distance at mealtimes we can lay up enough tables and not seat people directly opposite each other.
- Please let us know how we can best support you in feeling safe with us and we will do our utmost to help.