One of the best ways to pass on the benefits of Yoga is 1-2-1 private tuition. In this way, the practice can be tailored to suit your individual needs. You can choose the time and place and work at your own pace. This is especially useful if you have any health or fitness concerns, and also if you are interested in developing your personal practice. Rachel currently has 8 private clients that she works with on a weekly basis.
All Session Fees are Negotiable
Private Sessions in the Comfort of Your Own Home
- £70 per hour
- There is no additional charge for more than one person attending private sessions, up to 3 people
- Saturdays, & Short Notice are charged at time and a quarter
- Sundays & Bank Holidays are charged at time and a half
- 1st session I recommend 1.5 hours.
- £90 for the first 1.5 hours.
- £100 thereafter 1.5 hours.
Fees Exclusive of Travel, Parking & Moving Furniture
- Travel Inclusive within Oxford City Ring Road
- + Travel charged at 50p per mile beyond Oxford City Ring Road
- + Parking in City Centre
- + £10 to move furniture (applies to University Colleges)
- No fees for half terms and short breaks
- 20% for holidays longer than 3 weeks.
- No charge before 24 hours notice.
- 50% cancellation fee after 24 hours notice.
(This applies t0 sessions where I am holding a space open and the time and place have not been confirmed or cancelled. Thank you for your consideration and respect for my time.).
- £45 on the door
- £35 in advance
- £30 early bird please pay in advance
- £30 bring a friend
- Concessions pay what you can afford
1 Free Place on all Workshops by arrangement
- Accommodation, Food, Yoga are all included in retreat fees.
- Travel and transfer are not included.